Fire Features and Fire Pits
At Triple J Lawncare, we really do love taking care of all of your homes outdoor needs. However, adding living space to your home just by utilizing some patio pavers and adding a fire feature or fire pit is a lot of fun for our team! A beautiful Omaha Fire Feature or Fire Pit is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day. Planning your heat source based on size and scale is the best way to ensure your new living space is usable year round. Let our professionals help you add an entire outdoor living space to your home with a simple fire feature or fire pit today!
Our Landscape Design team will work with you to ensure you know every Fire Feature and/or Fire Pit option.
Fire Features & Fire Pit Options
1. Basic Campfire – simple rocks in a ring will bring this look to life
2. Chimineas – sole purpose is to pull smoke up and away from your guests.
3. Fire & Water Features – used together in a table or bowl style. Beautiful choice
based on reflection of flame on water.
4. Patio Heaters – contained flame up away from guests – safe and efficient
5. Fire Tables – Great for limited space where a table is necessary or wanted
6. Fire Bowls – more of an art piece with a beautiful oversized bowl
7. Fire Columns – good choice for limited space or where light/heat are needed to
spread through a laid out seating area.
8. Fire Pit – the most popular option for most outdoor seating
9. Outdoor Fireplace – great option for smaller space to pull smoke up and away
Whether you’re wanting to add heat or light to an existing space or wanting to create an outdoor living space, our team would love the opportunity to discuss your vision with you. We ensure that our trained Omaha Landscaping Design team will work efficiently and within your budget to make your outdoor living space beautiful. Give Triple J a call to get your Fire Feature or Fire Pit started today!